- What is our Tulsi Ark? This is nothing but the steam collected from the distillation of Shyama Tulsi leaves in water, known as Steam Distilled Shyama Tulsi Water
- Antibiotic properties of Tulsi: The steam distilled water of Shyama Tulsi contains the natural antibiotic properties which Tulsi is known for
- Great for severe headache: When having a severe headache, drink 5-6 drops of Tulsi Ark directly. It works great for relieving headaches
- Tulsi Ark in warm water: Add 1 tsp Tulsi water to a cup of warm water and drink daily for boosting immunity (remember the grandparents always insisting on having Tulsi daily)
- Helps relieve cough: Add 1 tsp to the honey-ginger mixture and consume for a relief from cough and congested chest
- Active ingredient to masala chai: Add 1 tbsp Tulsi Ark while making your masala chai for a delightful, refreshing Tulsi flavor and added benefits
Ayurvedically, Tulsi is known as the Mother medicine of Nature and The Queen of all hers with its potent properties and a historical usage dating back thousands of years back.