- A herb for all reasons: Traditionally and now scientifically, Tulsi has been proven to protect organs and tissues from the effects of pollutants and heavy metals; physical stress from prolonged physical exertion, and exposure to cold and excessive noise
- Nature’s own antibiotic: Traditional medicine calls Tulsi as the nature’s natural antibiotic because of its anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties. Tulsi helps the body get rid of pesticides, improves liver function and naturally boosts immunity
- No additives: Our Tulsi leaves contains no harmful preservatives, fragrances or colors – they are so raw that your pack will also contain tiny sticks and seeds from the plants
- Tulsi water for throat: Add 1 tsp Shyama tulsi leaves in a glass of hot water and sip it for relieve from a throat infection or sore throat
- Active ingredient in Masala Chai: Just add 1 tsp Shyama tulsi leaves while making your cup of masala chai and enjoy the distinct flavor that it adds to the tea besides all the benefits
- Add to kadha: No Indian kadha can be made without having Tulsi as one of the ingredients. Shyama tulsi with its rich antioxidants improves the potency of kadha by boosting the body’s immunity naturally
- Refreshing face rinse: Infuse 1 tsp Tulsi leaves in some water, let it steep for 15 minutes and use this water as a refreshing face rinse
Tulsi has also been entitled as “Liquid Yoga” because of its capabilities of making the mind calmer and relaxed, providing clarity of thought, improving blood flow and channelizing thought process. The grounding properties of tulsi makes it an all time favorite of Ayurveda enthusiasts and our grandparents since ages!