- Just wild harvested Dandelion roots: Contains just unroasted Dandelion roots wild harvested in Uttarakhand. We do not add any artificial colors, preservatives, or additives
- Mild, earthy taste – Homegrown Platter Dandelion Root Tea has a rich, earthy, and pleasant taste besides the host of health benefits
- Health benefits of Dandelion Tea – Dandelion root has been known for cleansing the liver, working as a digestive aid, and assisting with maintaining blood sugar levels. It also contains essential micro-minerals and nutrients
- Good source of prebiotic fiber Inulin: This is a plant-based fiber which helps control blood sugar levels and also reduce constipation
- Reduces water retention and bloating: Its diuretic properties help flush out the excess water from the body and keep a check on water weight. According to studies, people consuming Dandelion root tea are more likely to maintain healthy water levels in the body compared to those who did not consume Dandelion root tea. It also helps relieve post meal bloating
- Brewing instructions – To enjoy your Dandelion Root Tea, add a tablespoon of our cut Dandelion roots to boiled water. Cover and steep for 3-6 minutes just like any usual tea. Sieve and enjoy! Add sweetener of choice if needed.
In the American medicine, Dandelion roots are known as Blood and Liver Tonic because of their properties to purify blood and detox liver. They have also been used since ages as a traditional remedy for acne and eczema.