- Where does our Hibiscus tea come from? Our Hibiscus flowers grow in a small Karnataka farm without using any pesticides which makes it a true herbal tea.
- Rich in antioxidants: Hibiscus flowers are rich in antioxidants and help repair cell damage. High amounts of natural antioxidants also help in maintaining a healthy skin.
- Maintains healthy blood pressure: Hibiscus tea is known for maintaining healthy balances in both – systolic and diastolic blood pressures.
- Antibacterial in nature: Hibiscus flower’s antibacterial nature helps fight many microbes that cause different gut and respiratory infections.
- How does it taste? Hibiscus tea has a tart-like taste somewhat similar to cranberries. It is often enjoyed with a dash of lemon.
- Directions to brew: Simply add 4-5 Hibiscus petals to hot water and let them steep for 5 minutes. Sweeten with honey/jaggery or sugar and enjoy with your favorite chai masalas!
Dried Hibiscus Flowers [Hibiscus Roselle] for Herbal Tea from Karnataka
₹160.00 – ₹340.00
Hand collected and shade dried Hibiscus flowers from Karnataka for herbal tea!
SKU: HP-02-17 Category: Herbal Teas Tags: Herbal Hibiscus tea, Hibiscus tea for heart, Indian Hibiscus tea, Organic hibiscus tea
Rated 4.90 out of 5(30) ₹170.00 – ₹730.00
₹230.00 – ₹450.00
₹420.00 – ₹780.00