- Lemon balm belongs to the mint family and is known for its refreshing flavors. The naturally refreshing flavors of lemon balm makes it a good mouth freshener.
- Lemon balm tea helps relieve nausea and the feeling of dizziness. Simply brew a cup of lemon balm tea and sip it at the first signs of nausea for a relief.
- In case of motion sickness, lemon balm tea is considered to be relaxing for the mind and gastric movements.
- The cooling nature of lemon balm helps relax muscles which minimizes menstrual cramps and premenstrual syndrome (PMS).
- Lemon balm tea also helps provide relief from indigestion, abdominal bloating and disturbances in upper chest including burning sensations. Just add 1 teaspoon crushed lemon balm leaves to your dessert and enjoy the goodness!
- Lemon balm wash for the face: Add 1 tablespoon crushed lemon balm leaves to 2 glasses of water. Let them steep for 5 minutes and use it as a face rinse for a naturally cool skin and to treat cold sores.
- Directions to brew lemon balm tea: Add 1 tablespoon lemon balm leaves to 1 cup hot water. Let them infuse for 5 minutes. Add your favorite chai masalas like fennel/ginger and enjoy!
Loose Lemon Balm Leaves for indigestion, nausea, motion sickness [shade-dried] from Uttarakhand
₹230.00 – ₹450.00
Just loose lemon balm leaves – perfect for a relief from nauseatic feeling, dizziness, indigestion and motion sickness with its refreshing flavor!
Rated 4.90 out of 5(30) ₹170.00 – ₹730.00
Rated 5.00 out of 5(5) ₹160.00 – ₹340.00
Herbs & Spices
₹190.00 – ₹320.00
₹420.00 – ₹780.00