- Where is it coming from? Our all-organic Blue Butterfly Pea flower is grown in outskirts of Siliguri – in the foothills of Himalayas away from city pollution and commercial pesticides.
- No additives: This jar contains just shade-dried blue pea flowers and nothing else.. Contains no additives or artificial colors.
- Caffeine-free Herbal Tea: Butterfly pea flower tea has huge nutritional value in terms of micro-nutrients and a Zero caffeine content.
- A storehouse of anti-oxidants: Widely known for high anti-oxidants, perfect for a body detox, boost metabolism and maintain a healthy gut. Additionally, they also fight free radicals and slows down premature ageing.
- Enhances memory and concentration: Relaxes the body, and is known as “Brain booster” for its effects on increased concentration levels and brain functions. Regular consumption of blue tea helps with anxiety too.
- All Natural & healthy blue food color: An all-natural substitute to those artificial food colors. Just add a pinch to add a unique blue color to your breads, soups, rice, kheer, lassi. Possibly anything you can think of!
- Versatile uses:
- Add 2-3 flowers to boiling water and let them brew for 5 minutes. Add sweetener and masalas of your choice and enjoy!
- Enjoy as a cooler in summers for an instant freshness or as herbal tea after a relaxing massage or a workout
- Add to rice, curries, breads, cakes, etc for a plant-based natural food color
This has been popularly described as a magical flower because it changes its color from different shades of blue to purple depending on the pH value of whatever it is added to.
Ayurveda recognizes Shankhpushpi (blue pea flowers) to balance the “Pitta” and “Kapha” doshas. With its astringent taste and hot potency, it is vedically prescribed for intellect, rejuvenation, skin glow and body detoxification.
Give your green tea a break and try this herbal blue tea!