- Where is it coming from? Our all-organic Blue Butterfly Pea flower is grown in outskirts of Siliguri – in the foothills of Himalayas away from city pollution and commercial pesticides.
- No additives: This jar contains just shade-dried blue pea flowers and nothing else.. Contains no additives or artificial colors.
- Caffeine-free Herbal Tea: Butterfly pea flower tea has huge nutritional value in terms of micro-nutrients and a Zero caffeine content.
- A storehouse of anti-oxidants: Widely known for high anti-oxidants, perfect for a body detox, boost metabolism and maintain a healthy gut. Additionally, they also fight free radicals and slows down premature ageing.
- Enhances memory and concentration: Relaxes the body, and is known as “Brain booster” for its effects on increased concentration levels and brain functions. Regular consumption of blue tea helps with anxiety too.
- All Natural & healthy blue food color: An all-natural substitute to those artificial food colors. Just add a pinch to add a unique blue color to your breads, soups, rice, kheer, lassi. Possibly anything you can think of!
- Versatile uses:
- Add 2-3 flowers to boiling water and let them brew for 5 minutes. Add sweetener and masalas of your choice and enjoy!
- Enjoy as a cooler in summers for an instant freshness or as herbal tea after a relaxing massage or a workout
- Add to rice, curries, breads, cakes, etc for a plant-based natural food color
This has been popularly described as a magical flower because it changes its color from different shades of blue to purple depending on the pH value of whatever it is added to.
Ayurveda recognizes Shankhpushpi (blue pea flowers) to balance the “Pitta” and “Kapha” doshas. With its astringent taste and hot potency, it is vedically prescribed for intellect, rejuvenation, skin glow and body detoxification.
Give your green tea a break and try this herbal blue tea!
Madhuri Sharma (verified owner) –
This pea flower tea is soo amazing!!! Its healthy and fun (when it changes color)
Brew just a few flowers in hot water and it relaxes the mind and body. Its a must try.
Madhuri Srirangapu (verified owner) –
Hey, This herbal tea, it’s magic. The color change and it’s properties are so cool… I’m not much of a fan of herbal teas, but this I could have it when not am feeling well and it boosts my metabolism and it has calming features, yes I felt it. . It’s great.
Vishrutha (verified owner) –
I use this as a tea and also as watercolor. 💫 very soothing to mind and body.
Rashi Maroo (verified owner) –
I am absolutely in love with this tea. This tea is doling out hues and flavours brilliantly and it also calms your mind, absolutely amazing.
Sruthi (verified owner) –
This tea is pure ❤️❤️❤️
Sailusha Chowdary (verified owner) –
I tried the blue pea flower herbal tea All I can say is I loved it, it has very mild taste and I’m definitely going to repurchase It. Thank you for introducing this gem to us
Mounika Raju (verified owner) –
This Blue tea is so refreshing and soothing.. I just loved it💜 Give it a try and you’ll never regret😁
Patel shahz –
Love the moisturizer made from this beautiful amazing bluepea flower! Appreciate the quality of dry flower👌thank u so much for this!!!
Shreya Debnath (verified owner) –
This blue pea flower tea is amazing! It has a nice vibrant color..It helps in keeping my mind calm! Will repurchase more..😇
Loved the pleasant color variations of this tea .. And glad I can give this with lemon and honey to my daughter as well .. have used this flower for hair rinse as well.. Will purchase again
Amrita (verified owner) –
This is a drop of heaven in a cup. Not overpowering with its flavour or fragrance but the sheer colour and mild flavour makes for a beautiful tea time with oneself. Highly recommend this organic tea with all its natural benefits.
Mrs.Olly Ganguly (verified owner) –
Best find of 2020 for better health and well being.THANKU.
The tea is greay. Worth the price. Quality is just awesome. You can make variety of drinks with this. I loved everything and what made this purchase special is the message & the sample they send us. Love a brand who loves you back 🙂 Everything was perfect :*
Ayisha Siddiqa (verified owner) –
I enjoyed making and sipping this tea, omg it’s so satisfying to see the tea changes it’s color.
Highly recommended one, especially when bored with green tea..
And also very clean package and quality product. 🍵❤
Totally in awe of this tea’s beautiful color! Icing on the cake is the Butterfly Pea Flower Tea’s therapeutic benefits.
Naveena Tirumala (verified owner) –
It really helped me in having a refreshing mood every morning! The transition from blue to purple just makes my day and relaxes me!
Drishti (verified owner) –
Lovely! Have made tea with it.. DIY few skincare things.. it’s amazing supremely pure!!!
I would just say it’s a magical tea.❤️
I’ve been wanting this blue pea flower for cooking and glad to get it from you. I make dumplings using the liquid of the pea flower which creates a beautiful blue.
Ankita Bhardwaj –
I am loving the butterfly pea flower tea. I add it in all of my herbal teas. The quality of homegrownplatter’s products is truly amazing.
Loving this blue tea . Great alternative for caffeine free tea , I also like to use it as a hair rinse. Works great. Thank u homegrown platter for bringing such great products to us❤️
Paarul mehra –
Omg one of the best teas I’ve ever had… feels so light .. simply amazing
email@example.com (verified owner) –
I am in love with this tea. Tried it for the first time after my workout and I feel so relaxed and calm after having a cup of it. This has indeed become my favourite
Saumya Mishra (verified owner) –
Loved it to the core..so refreshing and tastes even amazing. It’s the first herbal tea I’ve tried and fallen in love with it
Manasa Muramalla (verified owner) –
Best tea for best price and easily available online!Its tasty and also fun to drink something in blue and purple💙💜
Charitha (verified owner) –
My absolute favourite from this website. I drink this every morning with lemon and honey. I can really say it helped my digestion and reduced my gut issues.
Nehal Sethia –
It’s such a wonderful tea! Super refreshing & the hue is to die for!
Prachi (verified owner) –
I love this infusion..I use it sometimes to make a hot cup of tea and other times experiment with it to make various cocktails! The hues of blue and purple are beautiful!
Ambika pramod (verified owner) –
Amazing quality by HGP and it’s health benefits are just mind blowing. So far I’ve used it to make herbal teas, to face packs, final hair rinse-it gives superb shine and even added to rice also.
AT (verified owner) –
It’s a whole experience✨