We reserve the rights to update our terms and conditions at any time without any specified notice in this regard. Please read our terms and conditions periodically to stay updated. If you do not agree with any of our policies, please refrain from using this website.
Ordering with us
You can either order with us directly without signing up or can create an account (known as Sign-up in common internet literature) whereby you can view all your orders, payments, other updates in a single dashboard.
If you choose to order with us irrespective of creating an account, you agree to allow us to use your personal information such as name, address and email address to improve your experience on this website and for general social media marketing purposes. We will also retain your data in our records for future references in case of any potential disputes of any nature which may arise over the course of time.
If you wish to create an account, you will be needed to secure your account with a password. Your password will be completely confidential and we will have no access to it. Only you will be able to access your account by your password.
Password and security
You must keep your account password strictly confidential. Do not share it with anyone. You will be held responsible for any activities that may take place in your account. If you lose your password to anyone for any reason, please use the “forgot password” option while signing in and reset your password or contact us immediately with a password change request. If we come across some suspicious activity in your account of something beyond the general expectations from a customer, we reserve the right to cancel or suspend your account any time.
Payment and delivery information
While placing your order, please ensure that the delivery information that you provide is correct. While fulfilling your order, we have no means of verifying your address and we would not be help liable if the order does not get delivered because of incorrect details entered by the customer.
While making payment, please ensure you have access to the payment mode you are opting for. The transaction might get timed out in case of a lag between initiating and confirming the payment.
- While purchasing when you add any product to cart, the website adds it to a virtual shopping cart and gives you an opportunity to view, add, remove certain products from the cart before finalizing your purchase
- Please be available at the specified address to accept delivery. If not possible, please ensure someone on your behalf is available to accept the parcel
- Once you place your order and confirm payment, we enter into a contract wherein we are liable to either fulfill your order or provide you with a substitute/refund in case we are unable to complete your order
- As most of our products are seasonal and subject to farm availability, we are not sure of the availability at the time of accepting orders. In cases where the products are unavailable, we may either provide you with a substitute or a refund for your order should you not want the substitute product
- We display the net weight of the product inside jar/container on our website. The actual weight of the product that you receive may be within a small deviation of the specified weight
- Most of our products are seasonal in nature and in case you wish to repurchase any product, please check its availability on out website before planning your consumption
- All prices are inclusive of any applicable taxes
- We try to deliver your order within the stipulated time of 10-15 days at the maximum but do not ensure you of any fixed delivery time because of the logistical hindrances involved
- If we are unable to deliver or deliver late due to any situations that are beyond our control such as bad weather conditions, biological situations, vehicle break down, bands or strikes, etc. we will not be help liable for such cases
- For cases when you receive a wrong product than the one you ordered, we will not charge you for that and will refund the amount or arrange for a replacement at the earliest. Please share the images of such incorrect orders with us within 24 hours of the receipt of order via email at email@example.com
- In cases where you receive a defective or damaged product, please share the pictures of the products and parcel with us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of the receipt of the parcel so that we can arrange for a replacement or refund for you
- Do not offer any tip to the delivery personnel. If you wish to offer any tip, it will be solely on your behalf and we shall register no proportion of it on our account
- Your other information like address and contact number shall not be available to anyone except the Homegrown Platter team and is secure in our records
Warranties and liabilities
- Most of the products on our website belong to grocery section and we do not provide any warranty for them or their quality
- We will ensure that you receive a product that is not damaged or gone bad but do not assure of any sustained quality. Our products are seasonal in nature and the taste, color, texture might vary depending on the production
- We do not accept any returns or refunds for delivered orders. Only in cases of defected or damaged products shall we accept requests for replacements or refunds
- Please read the product label carefully before using the product. Any damage caused due to improper storage shall not hold us liable
- Pregnant women must consult their doctors before consuming our products for themselves or their new born babies
- Old age (senior citizens) people shall consult their doctors before using our products
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and superseded by the Indian laws. In case of any conflicts, Indian laws or the concerned legal courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction to resolve the dispute.
Intellectual Property Rights
- All property on this website and on our social media handles on Instagram, Facebook and WhatsApp including photos, videos, content, logos, sliders, graphics, packaging, creatives, banners, etc exclusively belongs to Homegrown Platter. No plagiarism of any sort is permissible. You can copy only certain pieces of information just for your personal use.
- Plagiarism or theft of any sort may lead to “unfair dealing” under the Copyright Act, 1957 and the provisions of the act shall govern in such cases
- None of Homegrown Platter’s trademarks or copyrights may be used without our prior permission in this regard