- How is it made? Our Raw Chichri (Indian Borage) honey is collected ethically only once in 3-4 years from wildly grown Indian Borage plant in the higher altitudes mountains of Himachal.
- Indian Borage Honey: Borage is a wild flower of the Himalayas, used in both traditional and modern medicine. The honey made from nectar collected from these flowers by bees is almost clear, pale yellow in colour. It has a very distinct fragrance.
- Rare Honey: This honey has a higher price because it can only be produced once in 3-4 years in very low quantities at higher altitudes where there are no motorable roads.
- 100% Raw, Unpasteurized and Unprocessed Honey: Our wild collected honey from Kinnaur district is packed without any processing.
- Ethical Collection of Honey: Our Raw honey is collected using traditional Indian methods to not harm any bees & retain the goodness.
- Benefits: It is highly valued for its medicinal properties, specifically when it comes respiratory disorders like asthma. It can also be used to relieve sore throats and general pain and is frequently described as helpful in easing insomnia. The plant itself has other medicinal properties as well—for instance, a decoction of its leaves can be made as a rejuvenating tonic.
There are no reviews yet.