- What is Wildflower Honey? Wildflower honey is the honey from the nectar of multiple flowers & in our case, wild flowers of Palampur which means honeybees are far away from any pollution or pesticides.
- 100% Raw, Unpasteurized and Unprocessed Honey: Our wild collected honey from Palampur Valley is packed without any processing.
- Ethical Collection of Honey: Our Raw honey is collected using traditional Indian methods to not harm any bees & retain all the goodness.
- Natural Sweetener: This Honey is naturally sweet without addition of any sugar/chemicals or flavour. Versatile use – Natural sweetener for your beverages, sweets, desserts, coolers, etc – offering the goodness of plant based glucose and fructose.
- Rich in antibacterial & anti-inflammatory properties: This wild honey jar contains anti-bacterial properties. You can use it as a remedy for sore throat or for treating minor wounds and infections.
- Pure Honey for skin: Wild Multiflora honey also has antiseptic properties and can be applied to the skin, with other ingredients like Aloe Vera gel, for a healthy and moisturized skin.
Ayurveda describes honey as “Yogavahi”, meaning the penetration with healing properties for the deepest tissues. Its sweet and astringent potencies have calming effects on all doshas and enhance the absorption capabilities of the herbal preparation that it is added to. So add it to your herbal teas (our blue pea/rose/dandelion teas).