This combo contains a 200ml bottle of our Edible Damask Rose Water and a 40g zip pouch of our Khus Roots.
- How it’s made: Our Edible Rose Water, pure Gulab Ark is traditionally steam distilled using freshly plucked Damask Rose Petals grown without any chemical pesticides or fertilizers & harvested early morning in Uttarakhand. It is not a by product of rose essential oil. We only produce ROSE WATER
- Rose Water for Cooking: In addition to skincare, rose water has medicinal and culinary values, as well. Add it to homemade milk based sweets, gelatos, pastries, jams, lemonades, biryani or salads for a delicate rose flavor
- Drink Rose Water: Ayurveda claims Rose Water to be cooling for gut and body. Drink rose water/gulab ark to hydrate the skin from the inside
- Tea: A splash of rose water can even be added to hot tea for a soothing beverage any time of day
- What is Vetiver? Vetiver is an aromatic tall grass popularly grown in South Indian regions. It is traditionally known as “Khus” and has a variety of benefits for the body. Our Vetiver is grown traditionally in a farm in Karnataka
- Vetiver infused water: To make Vetiver infused cooling water, just place some Vetiver roots in drinking water. Let them steep into the water for few hours. Enjoy this therapeutic, healing water. Or just tie the herbs in muslin cloth and add to the earthen pots filled with water, to lend its flavor & benefits to water
- Burn Khus Roots with Incense: These thin Vetiver roots are used for incense burning. It produces a earth, sweet & relaxing aroma when burnt with incense in small quantities
- Aromatherapy properties: Vetiver is also known for its aroma and its therapeutic properties. The natural fragrance from Vetiver roots relaxes the mind and soothes emotions. The aroma of Khus is uplifting and comforting
Nimisha (verified owner) –
The rose water is so versatile and can be used in so many ways. The smell is incredible and has actually helped me consume more water
Neha Gaikwad (verified owner) –
Drastic change in climate and onset of summer took troll on my health. My body heat increased resulting in skin problems and affecting gut health. I tried quite a lot of home remedies but effect was minimal. I follow rutuja diwekar religious. In one of her video she suggested use of Khus ; Indian’s every own forgotten gem. I have been following u guys for quite some time and knew that you source organic products. Without a thought I ordered khus and rose water. I have been using this combo since last month now and I am amazed by its result. It not only helped to control my body heat but also provided hydration to skin internally. Aroma of khus uplifts my mood. I am in love with your products and quality.