This combo contains a 200g zip pouch of our Sabja (Sweet Basil) seeds, 200ml bottle of our Edible Damask Rose Water and a 40g zip pouch of our Khus Roots.
- Cooling for the body: Sabja seeds have proven to be gut cooling and helps the body with relief from tropical temperatures or excess body heat
- Nutrient rich: They are rich in magnesium and iron essential to maintain the micro-nutrient balance of the body
- Rich in fibre: Sabja seeds re one of the best sources of soluble fibre which helps keeping the gut healthy and maintaining a good metabolism. They contain more fibre content compared to Chia seeds
- Prebiotic properties: Sabja seeds are rich in a kind of fibre called “Pectin” which improves the composition of gut bacterial ecosystem and improves the formation of good bacteria in the gut
- Uses: Add to daily drinking water or other beverages; use as a flavorless thickener or grind to use as replacement of a part of flour while baking
- How it’s made: Our Edible Rose Water, pure Gulab Ark is traditionally steam distilled using freshly plucked Damask Rose Petals grown without any chemical pesticides or fertilizers & harvested early morning in Uttarakhand. It is not a by product of rose essential oil. We only produce ROSE WATER
- Rose Water for Cooking: In addition to skincare, rose water has medicinal and culinary values, as well. Add it to homemade milk based sweets, gelatos, pastries, jams, lemonades, biryani or salads for a delicate rose flavor
- Drink Rose Water: Ayurveda claims Rose Water to be cooling for gut and body. Drink rose water/gulab ark to hydrate the skin from the inside
- Tea: A splash of rose water can even be added to hot tea for a soothing beverage any time of day
- What is Vetiver? Vetiver is an aromatic tall grass popularly grown in South Indian regions. It is traditionally known as “Khus” and has a variety of benefits for the body. Our Vetiver is grown traditionally in a farm in Karnataka
- Vetiver infused water: To make Vetiver infused cooling water, just place some Vetiver roots in drinking water. Let them steep into the water for few hours. Enjoy this therapeutic, healing water. Or just tie the herbs in muslin cloth and add to the earthen pots filled with water, to lend its flavor & benefits to water
- Burn Khus Roots with Incense: These thin Vetiver roots are used for incense burning. It produces a earth, sweet & relaxing aroma when burnt with incense in small quantities
- Aromatherapy properties: Vetiver is also known for its aroma and its therapeutic properties. The natural fragrance from Vetiver roots relaxes the mind and soothes emotions. The aroma of Khus is uplifting and comforting
There are no reviews yet.