- What is Moringa? Moringa is an underrated naturally sustaining tree that does not require special attention. It can withstand frost or drought climates and every part of this tree from roots to stem to flower and leaves is beneficial.
- How is our Moringa powder made? Our Moringa powder is made by grinding the shade-dried Moringa leaves from a Tamil Nadu district. We do not use any preservatives to grow or preserve Moringa.
- Why is Moringa called a superfood? Moringa is entitled as a superfood as it contains more than 40 different antioxidants, 10 times the calcium of milk, 5 times the Vitamin-C of oranges, 10 times the Vitamin-A of carrots, 15 times the iron and potassium of spinach and bananas!
- Good for a healthy blood: Moringa contains natural compounds that improve the hemoglobin levels and reduce the fasting blood sugar levels.
- Ayurvedic benefits: Ayurvedic texts claim Moringa to clean the liver, purify blood, and remove toxins. It has also been recognized for its benefits for the eyes and digestive system.
- Among the world’s most nutritious foods: Moringa stands among the most nutritious foods in the world and is used in some countries for malnourished children because of its rich nutrient properties.
- Versatile usage:
- Add Moringa powder to smoothies, shakes and yoghurts for giving them a health punch
- One tablespoon moringa powder in a glass of lukewarm water every morning helps give a nutrient packed start to the day
- Adding moringa powder to your face packs and other skincare rituals helps enrich the skin with its benefits and a natural glow
Moringa Powder (Chemical Free Sehjan Leaves Powder), 70g
Sun-dried and hand ground Moringa leaves powder – an Ayurvedically prescribed superfood for versatile benefits.
101 in stock
SKU: HP-02-21 Category: Herbs & Spices Tags: moringa for heart, moringa powder, moringa superfood, organic moringa powder, sehjan powder
₹230.00 – ₹390.00
Rated 5.00 out of 5₹1,080.00
Herbs & Spices
Rated 4.67 out of 5₹190.00
Rated 5.00 out of 5₹210.00